Friday 14 December 2012

Precious Little Shynade

This is my newest little niece.  She is the forth in her little family and is a cute little bundle of love.  I am putting this in for the Kaisercraft Sat Sketch #2 (December).  The background paper is from the 'Timeless Collection' - Dress Form.  The rest of the paper is from the 'Forget-Me-Not Collection'.  I had a chance to get to the Kaisercraft outlet which is half an hour away from us.  So I got to stock up on paper and such.  Because the outlets are selling the latest collections, which I think they have every right to, all the local shops have had a little hissy fit and refuse to stock Kaisercraft.  So I am not too fond of the local shops at the moment.  It is not easy to drive half an hour with two little kids to go scrapbook shopping.  So now I will just have to buy in bulk every so often.  Oh well.  I totally enjoyed making this layout.  And with all these goodies just begging me to scrap more I am in total scraping mode.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment